Monday, May 13, 2013

Quarter 4 blog 3


It seems like just yesterday I was riding in the passenger seat of a car up the long windy drivway past the football field, texting on my EnV phone, and mentally preparing myself for the next four years of my life as I was pulling up to St. Mark’s High School. I had moved around the country in the past so that type of change was not anything I was frazzled by. However, this change was the beginning to the rest of my life, what I was going to do in this building would determine what happens for college and so on. However, I became very comfortable in my environment and grew into a much stronger student, and person than if I had pursued my high school career somewhere else. St. Mark’s High School has not only strengthened my faith, it has taught me how to interact with people, communication skills, how to manage time, how to become a better student, a leader, and many more. Walking into this school for the last week as a student, I have realized that I am a much different person than I was when I arrived in 2009. My faith is stronger, I am my own individual, and I have acquired knowledge and skills I never imagined I would have my first day at St. Mark’s. I only have the teachers and the staff to thank for making me into the student and person I am. I cannot fathom that this is my last week at this school. The school has become a second home to me. The people are like a second family. It will be strange not to see the ones I have known for what feels like forever next year. However, one thing is for sure, I will show everyone I meet what it means to be a Spartan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment